Wapun Meadow i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Since the month, when ghosts freely roam the Earth, is coming to an end, let's have a bit of a spooky adventure, shall we? The sad and lonely man would not dwell on his troubles for much longer, because his arrival has awoken the resident meadow monster, that had been sleeping soundly not too far off in a dug out pit. Nunataq, who has favored to play around with camouflage lately, is wearing her newest attire made of mud, grass, rotting seaweeds and has masked her scent with the dead fish she had found on the banks of a small river. Though - as for the latter - masked would not be the right word. How one can explain the horrible odour of rotting fish in the middle of meadow, far from any waterways?

We will leave this for the sad man to dwell upon, because the girl, hidden from the sight, observes the agouti wolf man quietly with a predatory glint in her eyes. He could be a good target, he could. The pit is not too deep, but it is long and it alows her to move stealthily along it's edge to have a better look at the possible prey, and accidentally exhales just a bit too loudly to make the other aware that he is not alone.
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 29, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - October 29, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - October 30, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 01, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 04, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 05, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Alarian - December 05, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: i'm ready to blow, i can't stand it - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 08:03 AM