Hushed Willows woman is a word
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
Olive always maked it look so graceful and effortless, as if her communion with the gods was as easy as seeking out a friendship in which time and hardship and distance could not touch.  Seabreeze could never understand religion before her wife and now she couldn't understand how she'd lived without it.  Or without her.  She toned down Seabreeze's anxieties and allowed her to make decisions confidently and with clarity — that was why they were here!

And so she prayed.  It did not come as naturally as it did to her druidic sister, who had been praying her whole life.  And when it ended, she sank into Olive's tracings and melted.  Isn't that kind of personal? she teases, kissing the crown of Olive's forehead.  I prayed for our children and Delight's children, so that they may work through their... various parental traumas, and maybe come together for it.  I prayed over this place, and asked for guidance in maintaining its safety and security.  I prayed for you, and for Lily and Khali, and Delight.  I don't know.  What did you pray for?
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
woman is a word - by Olive - October 29, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Seabreeze - October 29, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Olive - October 29, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Seabreeze - November 24, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Olive - December 02, 2018, 06:43 PM