The Bracken Woods disappear from everyone i hold so close to me
23 Posts
Ooc —
The stranger's words didn't even make sense to Athris. He could practically feel the words shooting in one ear and out the other. The skull, the skull, the sKULL — his brain frantically screamed. It was the proof that this male would hurt him. No matter what words were slipped between his ears. His attention was reborn when the ashy, tattered male kicked away the skull. Even if it wasn't looking at him now, the image had been burned into his skull. The smell of fresh bile was forgotten about, the stranger was forgotten about. If Athris awoke tomorrow and did not remember all the little details he was guaranteed to remember the skull that had stared at him with piercing void eyes.

Th-that doesn't change anything! It was still in the vicinity and the damage had already been done. Granted there was no knowing the weight of his words that might be thrust upon the stranger. Why? What did they even do? He wheezed out as he backed himself up against a tree, stomach clenching with the temptation to release his own stomach contents.
Messages In This Thread
disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Alarian - October 31, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: disappear from everyone i hold so close to me - by Athris - November 06, 2018, 07:22 PM