Sleeping Dragon we always tear our Gods to bits and eat the bits we like
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
My last post. :3 Feel free to reply again, I'll archive sometime later!

The four of them come together in one song though they’d never stepped foot upon Sleeping Dragon until then. Thuringwethil had always wanted to come back since they’d fled but one thing after another kept her from it but she doesn’t feel the way she thought she would. It hardly means anything to her other than a moment of history. She conquered the mountain for a brief time in history and now it lives, alone and untamed. It doesn’t even seem upset that she’s stepped foot back in the territory.

What’s next? Vercingetorix says but she only hears it in her head, ears cupping forward and moving away from the ground.

“We keep going,” she says. There is nothing left for her here so she moves tired paws until the reach an apex and make their way down. They stop by the rendezvous site they’d shared for a long time and she only catches a glimpse of her sleeping quarters, where she and Wildfire spent a lot of their time. Thuringwethil heaves a deep breath and falls silent, speaking no more of the home she used to inhabit.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: we always tear our Gods to bits and eat the bits we like - by Antumbra - November 18, 2018, 11:24 AM