Duck Lake A silence lays upon the valley
105 Posts
Ooc —
He nodded at her words, knowing that packs often sent out scouts to discover new lands and other packs. He had done a few in his time, mostly to figure out alliances and a good battlefield. However, it didn't seem like she was looking for any fighting zones. His gaze hardened slightly as she asked if he was alone. He could practically hear the unspoken question of if he wanted to be a part of her pack. They were all the same, all wanting something from him, all expecting loners like him to leap at the chance to join others. Inwardly, he snorted to himself, but other than his slight change in expression, he gave no outward sign of his mild anger. "Yes I am alone, and I prefer it that way for now" he said lowly, his tone leaving her little room to maneuver. He did not want to give her any false hope, and he wasn't going to budge from his stance on the issue. He had no intention of joining a pack at this stage, not after the last fiasco.

"I don't really have a permanent den site, I'm just wandering the valley for now" he said in response to her second question. "I'm mostly trying to scout out as much of this area as I can before the worst of winter, try and get a feel for my surroundings you know." He knew that information would be his best friend in the coming months, and he planned to gain as much of it as he could. And perhaps he could gain some from her. "Where does your pack reside?" he asked, curious as to where she originated from and how far it was.
Messages In This Thread
A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 03, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 04, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 06, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 08, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 09, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 09, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Sorin - November 15, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: A silence lays upon the valley - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:22 PM