Lost Creek Hollow i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Making a few assumptions!

A lot had changed in Breccan's life in the past month, but his world wasn't truly turned upside down until his father was attacked. He didn't understand how or why it had happened -- Rannoch had seemed invincible, indestructible. And now he was critically injured, fighting for his life under the care of Hyacinth, and Breccan couldn't even see him. Any time he tried to get close to the medic's den, @Liffey sent him away; surely it was for his own protection, but it just served to make him a nervous wreck.

He avoided his sisters, and everyone else, really; so when he spotted Terance and one of the new youths, his ears flattened against his head and he hung back in a Wisp-like manner. He debated just slinking away into the underbrush, but a part of him yearned for reassurance from Terance -- whose pedestal in Breccan's mind was only an inch shorter than Rannoch's -- so he trudged slowly towards him, paying no mind to the unfamiliar girl as of yet.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:23 PM