Gilded Bay I can make you scared
7 Posts
Ooc — Jess
WC: 364

The change in the wind's moan prompted Nike to lift her fine muzzle, gazing along the coast until her vision landed on a spectral figured who had appeared there as though summoned by the ocean's swell. Naturally, Nike was quick to assume that this female had come to the ocean's edge because it actually did call her; most wolves who felt they shared a spirit with the waves were ones who could be converted to join the Nereides. Those who had been swallowed by the waves and cast ashore were the same- any wolf who could be rescued from an otherwise certain death by the waves could be baptized as Nereides and join the ranks once they had been educated and initiated. Nike felt herself slightly superior to those wolves, simply given the fact that she had been born a Nereid, to wolves who had practiced the ways of the Nereides for years and years. But initiates were also beloved members of the pack, as they became sisters who were just as inseparable as those who had been joined together by blood.

The female who had been drawn to the coast was a tough-looking sort, more Amazon than Nymph or Siren, she decided. There was a grim sort of determination to her lean features, and something that hinted at a mixed heritage in her build and in the shape of her face. Still, she had the colouration of a certain type of seal she had seen before, where her head was darker than the rest of her body, which was more pearl in colour. She liked the look of the woman, sharp and angular as she was, as there was a brightness to her eyes that proclaimed a high spirit. And high spirits could be incredibly devout when guided properly.

She approached the female demurely, tipping her head in greeting. ”χαιρετισμούς αδελφή
She said. ”Greetings, sister,” had been her words. Even though she realized that the majority of wolves in these parts wouldn't understand her, it was still in her birth tongue that she chose to greet strangers. The warmth and familiarity was present, regardless, as she spoke and greeted her sister.
Messages In This Thread
I can make you scared - by Nike - November 04, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: I can make you scared - by Nike - November 05, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 07, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Nike - November 08, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 09, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Nike - November 12, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: I can make you scared - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2018, 12:21 PM