Swiftcurrent Creek you soon find you have few choices — mandatory meeting, r2 ends 11/17
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Not only was one of the leaders' pups missing, Chusi's own was missing too. She was afraid she had spent too little time with her young boy and that he, right in the confusion and stress they had found themselves in, had wandered off to find someplace else. Winter was approaching, but the absence of only one pup did not do much to her. She knew how it was, feeling unwanted by a parent and sheltered. She knew that wherever Kubo would go, her spirit would follow him, and that that spirit would give him the strength to do what she had also done; find his own path, meet kind strangers and perhaps even find a mother or father that did want to take care of him. Perhaps it was selfish and out of character for the caring, peppy Chusi, but she truly believed her son to be better off without her.

With little @Eilonwy at her side, the young mother joined their gathering with a soft frown. She sat down near the newer girl she had met some time ago, Iseabail, and held her daughter close to her chest as she groomed her to look presentable. Her ocher eyes wandered off to the pair that had taken her in moons ago, then to the newer faces she hardly recognized. She knew some of their names but had yet to truly meet them, but she felt like this was not the time.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: you soon find you have few choices — mandatory meeting, r1 ends 11/12 - by Chusi - November 07, 2018, 01:51 PM