Otatso Wetlands my words would just evaporate
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
is it bad i'm already laughing

There was only the buzzing of busy wildlife to accompany his whirring mind as it ticked away like a clock. Amongst the scattered trees and rippling water, the occasional furred or feathered creature might scuttle past - insects, too, though their company was far less pleasant. The grey Valento had a lot on his mind, plaguing his thoughts, but he found, at least, the silence comforting.

Until it was gone.

The voice was laced with the high-tones of youth, and a mighty frustration that caused Soltero to immediately incline his head in their direction, only pausing as he caught sight of who the words belonged to. Nothing slipped from his muzzle, at first, not until his nostrils flared and he tasted her scent on the air with his salmony tongue; she was from the creek. That was the first deduction he made, though her gender and age was quick to follow, and he eyed her with mild curiousity, entangled with uncertainty. She was a young one, younger than himself, though her tempermant did very little in her favour.

"Thinking. What are you doing here?" He imitated her tone, watching to gauge her reaction.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 08, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 08, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 10, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 28, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 12, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - December 13, 2018, 01:03 PM