Otatso Wetlands my words would just evaporate
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
making this thread go soft was not my intention but- <3

Her body seemed to jerk at his words and he felt the stirrings of anxiety shifting in his stomach, a leaden weight of sheepish regret pooling on his tongue (had he said the wrong thing?), but it cleared as quickly as it had brewed. It was suspicion in her eyes at first, but the words that fell from her muzzle indicated he'd not done too poorly in the situation that was handed to him. Soltero almost gave a sigh of relief, but allowed himself simply to give a gentle nod in her direction.

"'Course," He confirmed, feeling the promise linger in his mind - it would not be forgotten, and he would do his best to uphold his words. Her sniff sent a wave of dismay down his spine, though, like a gust of polar wind; she was so young... her life was supposed to be full of wonder and excitement, of innocent stupidity and amusing ignorance, full of experimentation and discovery, but what had Talos discovered, other than the woes of adult life? Of how relationships were fragile and could crumble with such ease, and of how the very act of living was a dangerous balancing act? Loneliness. He'd felt it too. "I will." The smoky traveller nodded again, and then allowed a sparkle of hope dance in his eyes at the rekindling of her flame. At least temporarily. "Absolutely. I'm sure if you're hunting dragons you've got all the tracking skills needed."
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 08, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 08, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 10, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 28, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 12, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - December 13, 2018, 01:03 PM