Hushed Willows I crumble underneath the weight
Dustin' off my jumpsuit
20 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Realizing her mistake, she quickly lowered her gaze, listening quietly to the nice woman's soothing words. She nodded. Yes, she replied softly, and she was surprised to realize that she actually did feel a little better confiding in someone. It was as if some of the heavy weight that had been sitting on her chest like a boulder had lightened just a little. Sif wondered how long it would last; surely she wouldn't be allowed any form of relief for very long. This was all her fault, and she deserved to whatever grief and guilt accompanied it. She attempted to wipe the wetness from her cheek fur with her wrists before taking a deep, steadying breath. Exhaustion suddenly came over her like a wave, and she yawned. Um, if I sleep here, will you stay for a little bit? she asked hesitantly, eyes still trained to her feet. She wasn't sure she'd make it back to her den before passing out, and she would feel better Lily were here. She knew it was a lot to ask, but she still hoped the answer would be yes.
This character is Non-consent, and any type of PP is allowed with her excluding death.
Volcanoes melt me down
Messages In This Thread
I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - November 08, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - November 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - November 21, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - November 26, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - December 06, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - December 07, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Sif - December 10, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: I crumble underneath the weight - by Lily - December 12, 2018, 05:45 PM