Lost Creek Hollow until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
If being forced to adjust to the new Sunspi— the new Lost Creek Hollow area felt unconscionable to young, emotional Deshyr, then having to deal with a dead Coelho and a half-dead father was comparable to sacrilege in her mind. There was no room for this! There were outsiders afoot, and new threats abound! It was too much newness, too many yet unexplored variables; it was all too fast and it left the girl reeling.

Still, she felt she had to tough it up, or at least defy the urge to crumple up and sob for her life back on the mountain. And it was in this sour, ungrateful mood, that she came upon Mona.

Deshyr balked at first, and then scowled at having been caught off guard by the slight, non-threatening appearance of one of those "outsiders". She had expected something more... unlikeable. The girl huffed and set her frown from stun to kill.  "Who're you?" she half-quibbled, half-demanded, in a shrill voice both accusatory and uncertain.
Messages In This Thread
until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 08, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 09, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 28, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - December 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:09 PM