Lost Creek Hollow until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
delighted to have ended the roil of anger as soon as it began, mona drew an easier breath and swayed her tail affably. "deshyr is a very pretty name, for a very pretty girl." idly, she wondered if the pup belonged to terance; after scolding herself for thinking of him, when the seawolf continued to walk in her thoughts, mona set about bolstering the girl once more.
"i'm fairly new, and i don't know my way around. do you think you could give me a tour?" the little mayfair inquired hopefully. learn more about the hollow, bond with the child, stretch her legs — she hoped deshyr would oblige, and fancied the pup was a princess of some sort.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 08, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 09, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 28, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - December 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:09 PM