Shadewood I heard voices
47 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
 Kovertol could be found close to the meadow that opened to the sky. There, he'd found some very tasty berries and was risen on his hind legs, knawing them from the tree.  He wasn't one to be bothered by the presence of wolves, much less so now that he knew that he was wanted by the others. He could share, and maybe one day would help provide them. But not before himself.

He paused his feeding and dropped back down to all fours, his muzzle stained with the rich berries that were slowly rotting as winter pressed into the lands. He loathed the winter and relished in spring.
It was in spring only that he could be sated.

As the strongest scent of the berries faded, it gave way to the scent of the she-wolf. The one that smelt like the ocean and salty sands. His head swung around and body followed to allow his eyes to find the face of the speckled fae. Her frame appeared from the trees, a
grouse clutched in her jaws. The scent of it drifted towards him -- hunger wearily clawed at his insides, begging him to fulfill himself. 
No.
The beast restrained his urges, remembering the promise he'd made to Cry. A promise to protect, not to harm. He took a step forwards.
 Don't.
He paused amidst his next stride, head lowering in inspection of the sea-wolf. He had the control to not charge at the wolf, but to retreat the step he took, and not to rip her cache from her smaller jaws, but to wait and see why she sought him.

"Common." "Ursine."

How Much Trouble
Can One Bear Be?
Messages In This Thread
I heard voices - by Kai - November 09, 2018, 07:34 AM
RE: I heard voices - by Kovertol - November 09, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: I heard voices - by Kai - November 09, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: I heard voices - by Kovertol - November 09, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I heard voices - by Kai - November 12, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: I heard voices - by Kovertol - November 12, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I heard voices - by Kai - November 14, 2018, 08:32 AM
RE: I heard voices - by Kovertol - November 14, 2018, 11:15 AM