Heron Lake Plateau Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I forget what I originally was planning for this post. o well shrug emoji here

Seriously, why did it always seem like when you say "No, you don't really want to do that" it always made people more determined to do whatever it was?  Why did nobody ever seem to want to trust the bearer of bad news?  Did they want the nightmares?  Did it somehow make it more real?  Or less real?  God, if he could've seen less he'd be quite the happy camper, maybe he'd be less screwed up.

A strained sigh.  Honestly, the thing that he was more worried about was her just going out there anyway and having some sort of breakdown on her own and calling the cougar back.  His own safety?  Hah.  Again, he was pretty expendable.  Is that really the only way I'll then be able to get you to stay home and let others search for a bit?  He wasn't asking for much, he didn't think.  He just wanted her to take the time to regroup so she wasn't going to be running on adrenaline.  Because I still don't think it's a good idea.  At all.  Why did she want to see what might be the last hints of her brother?  Again, why did she want that memory?
Messages In This Thread
QQ - by Quixote - November 10, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe - by Quixote - November 20, 2018, 02:12 AM