King Elk Forest to spend, spend all i've got
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
grayson's ears swept forwards as his path as intercepted by a lithe creature of both pale and dark. she was starkly marked, with a dark back and mask and cream underneath. the swarthy odolf yearling regarded her coolly, assessing the most physical of her features and the most obvious of the problems here. she was alone. but, what gives? it was the face-front of the cold season and she was stupid for traveling alone. but grayson knew she must've had some shred of intelligence if she was here now, asking him (a wise choice, if he'd ever seenone) for assistance.

a man should never turn down such a offer, it was his job, his duty, to protect a well-mannered woman. 

his head bowed to her, a smile cracking his fine features, icy gaze settling upon her. "totally," came his eloquent response. though aaron was always so well-spoken, grayson thought that was bullshit. he spoke finely when he needed to, but otherwise he'd speak however the fuck he wanted to. why not be casual sometimes? especially amongst his brothers and close friends. "what do you need, ma'am?" 
Messages In This Thread
to spend, spend all i've got - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: to spend, spend all i've got - by Effie - November 10, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: to spend, spend all i've got - by Shaw - November 10, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: to spend, spend all i've got - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: to spend, spend all i've got - by Effie - November 10, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: to spend, spend all i've got - by Grayson - December 29, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: to spend, spend all i've got - by Effie - January 08, 2019, 01:37 PM