Silver Creek destroy it if i want
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah nodded thinking back on life at Golden Ranch. The other women hadn't particularly liked that Grayson took her under his protection, sometimes they made comments that she sold herself to him, her body that is in turn for him keeping others away from her. It was a nasty rumor but one that stuck and one that somehow for some reason Grayson never denied. She lifted her gaze as Faeryn gave her story and felt bad, this was definitely an independent woman and that wouldn't fly here. Not one bit. Even so she did wish that she could help in some way to make Faeryn comfortable. "Well...If you can handle the men being the upper class and the women being lower, hide your hunting skills and fighting skills...then i dont see why you have to stop doing what makes you happy. I'm personally no good hunting...never tried and i am definitely no good at fighting... I've never had to...but I dont think anyone will really stop you from hunting. They may look down on it though" she said offering the woman a small smile.
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM