Silver Creek Enfin je saurais où je vais
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
She was beginning to wade back toward to the side of the creek to deposit her catch when she caught sight of the other woman. She could not recall a name, but her presence was mildly familiar from Addison's meeting. Faeryn stilled for a moment, blue fur swimming around her, pondering something unknown before acknowledging the silver she-wolf's words and giving a small nod accompanied by a growing smile. "Of course, I would be more than happy to." Gentle words flooded from her lips. The sea nymph was pleased to cast aside the need to lie aside for now, and she relished in the feelings of normality while they lasted; she had little clue what to expect in any other moment.

The gem resumed her wade back to stable ground and pulled herself free from the water's icy grip, stopping to shake her pelt and release some of the liquid trapped between her soft hairs (ensuring she was far enough away from the rosings wolfess). Oceanic gaze settled on the silver woman before her, finally approaching, though only with warmth was she regarded. Faeryn had nothing against the women, who seemed only mislead - they missed their true potential, the abilities that they believed out of their reach. If only she could show them.

"My name is Faeryn, but you can call me Fae if you want, or anything else that suits you."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
Enfin je saurais où je vais - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Enfin je saurais où je vais - by Quicksilver - November 13, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Enfin je saurais où je vais - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Enfin je saurais où je vais - by Oryx - November 13, 2018, 04:03 PM