Silver Creek thunderstruck
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Oh no.

It was as she was listening to his words that she felt another great pang in her chest, a sorrowful spear into her heart - this wasn't right. It didn't feel right. Though Faeryn had been working hard to adjust to what her new life could be, her beliefs were different to those of the rosings' wolves, and Grayson's greeting on the shivering wind did not feel...

--it wasn't right. She didn't like it. Or did she? She'd already tried to settle, she'd gone a little too far now to back out, hadn't she? The sea nymph forced herself to maintain the delicate smile - partly because as of right now, Grayson didn't seem all that bad. If anything, he seemed like a gentleman, a nice man with a handsome smile to match; his views, though... how did they compare to Addison's? Surely if his sister spoke with such a confident determination, she ought to have the same opinion as the man who ran the place. "Thank you. I... I am settling in alright, I think. Everyone here is... welcoming." A half truth, but the lie slipped with relative ease off her tongue.

Deep breath.

She was about to do something stupid. "Can I... just... ask you a question?" The Renoda girl pushed the words from her lips, deciding that she needed to decide her path, which road she would choose to take. Here, she would either score, or lose. She couldn't pull herself along on a lie, a facade woven from a meek hope.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
thunderstruck - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: thunderstruck - by Grayson - November 28, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: thunderstruck - by Faeryn - December 01, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: thunderstruck - by Grayson - December 16, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: thunderstruck - by Faeryn - December 17, 2018, 12:41 PM