Jade Fern Grove give me that secret hush i must yes i do need [m]
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
He did as he was bade, nibbling his way down the highway of her curves; kissing every curb and roundabout as he did so. Isleña teetered dangerously close to the edge of that place where her brain turned off and she became purely an instinctive creature — not that she wasn’t always untamed; for it was a part of her that forever lingered just under her surface, writhing and curling in on itself in its attempts to become free. It was the same part of her that threatened to grab the reigns now, steering her movements and intentions towards this man, instead of away from him as her mother and tutors had always taught. 

but no matter the desires that pulsed low and forcefully in the pit of her belly, Isleña knew she would not give in, because the moment a woman gave in was the same moment she lost all the power. As the small, lithe woman she was, this was about all the power she might ever have, and she would not sacrifice it so easily. Isleña would appreciate his attentions and relish his ministrations, for his lips and teeth and musculature felt so very divine pressed into the taut warmth of her form, but Isleña knew there would be a moment when she must stop him [for men were quite unable to stop themselves] and bid him adieu. Then, maybe he would dream of her and lust after her and become quite fixated on her until one day in the not-so-distant future they encountered each other again and their flame reignited and then he would be hers. Oh, how proud Tashkent would be! Yes, that was the plan, and it worked quite well for her — until, that was, the nameless man absconded with that decision for her. 

Oh. Ohhhhhh. That’s cool, I guess. It’s fine. Whatever. Change of plans. 

Isleña could not deny that it felt good, this man writhing around atop her; the worship he offered the banshee made her body supple and agreeable to his touch, but this was not exactly her intention and it was so like a man to take whatever he wanted, her plans be damned. Her ears pushed down and back against the edge of her gilded crown and lip quivered to glimpse the tips of her fangs, letting the man know that he was lucky that she was allowing him to take such liberties of her — and that if she hadn’t been so desirous of him, she might have not let him continue. If this man wanted to feel wanted, then that’s what she would give him; stroke his ego just as she was now stroking his cock. wow, did i really just say that.

“Sən axmaqsan,” she stated in a voice that lay somewhere between a hiss and a moan. “Gözəl bir axmaq.”
common tongue    |    hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me that secret hush i must yes i do need - by Isleña - December 27, 2018, 02:25 PM