Shadewood Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark
17 Posts
Ooc — Arrowbella
She turned her head sideways in a confused glaze. When thought about the words he had just said. She didn't understand them, so she thought. She remembered her half mom speaking to her about bears.

"You must learn their language. It will be important. In fact, it is important."

"But mum, bears are our enemies." 

She had cocked her head slightly and smiled. 

"Not all will be. Slme, will effect your future."

Arrowbella smiled slightly at the memory, her head now faced upright. A sing!e tear filled her left eye and made its way down her cheek, slowly curving its path towards death. The words the bear spoke floated in her mind, slowly piecing together the once forgotten language she had been told to memorize, months ago before the accident.

"I'm am Arrowbella, but you may call me Arrow." This she grumbled in a voice close to the bears. After all, she was better deciphering than speaking. Even her own half mom would laugh at some of the translations she had tried to speak. She hoped the bear would understand.
Messages In This Thread
Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 16, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 17, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Arrowbella - November 17, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 18, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 19, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 20, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 21, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 28, 2018, 02:05 AM