Overture Downs My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Her eye was caught by a frantic she-wolf darting about aimlessly in the distance. She looked panicked, and Dianne went on the alert. To her chagrin, the woman got her in her sights and bounded in her direction. Dianne's heart sank in her chest, for the stranger's erratic behavior reminded her of a memory long past: the memory of how she lost her mother and gained the hideous scar across her throat. The chaos, the pain, the screams of her mother came back to her, and adrenaline began to pump throughout her body.

Dianne flattened her ears and widened her stance, lips peeling back to give a peek of her ivory fangs in warning, backed by a low growl. However, the woman never leapt for her upon nearing as she was expecting, instead coming to a stop to yell something foreign at her in a commanding tone. Dianne's muscles unwound just slightly, lips dropping to fall over her teeth and hide them from the world again. Switching to English, the rusted wolfess then yelled, "Who?!" That confused her but did nothing to quell her fear of this stranger attacking.

Still flustered, Dianne asked a question in return: What the hell are you on about? What do you want? Her voice was full of distressed confusion, legs still wobbling as the adrenaline slowly worked its way out of her system. The smallest upset would bring forth another wave of it.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends aren't far, in the back of my car lay their bodies - by Dianne - November 28, 2018, 09:31 AM