Wapun Meadow i got charm coming out of my asshole
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Anwara was not greatly pleased with his response.

But then again... it was better than a simple okay - watching him actually leave would be rather miserable on her part, and then she would feel like it was a wasted opportunity to rant about her struggles of life. What did snap her attention toward his really ugly (cool) eyes again was when his jaws parted; oh, it was a shame! If only he'd kept his pretty mouth shut. Then she was sure they'd have gotten on just fine. But... she did like an excuse to throw insults at people, and he wasn't too hard on her vivid eyes.

"I am not little." The coywolf hissed through her teeth, a pout swiftly following as she maintained her sulk and a puff of frosted air billowing from her lips like a dragon's breath - this guy didn't know what he was talking about. "You're just... big." And then to his following words, the vibrant Kinaaz tipped her head up again, as though she were a red queen looking down on her soldiers and her kingdom (even though he was still taller than her). Maybe she should have stared him in the handsome face again and just strutted off back into the meadow's flora, but he was giving her an opportunity to complain and she'd take it... completely shrugging off her earlier no fuck you but refusing adamantly to give him all the details. There was no way she'd face the embarassment of admitting her defeat. "There was a dumb fox. I beat his ass." Yeah. Obviously.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 18, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 27, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - December 09, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:17 PM