Blacktail Deer Plateau Booty Wurk
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
@Corvus @Issun YEET here we gooooo. Set before the whole beta thing

Everything was a bit too much lately. Corvus was back, She had challenged and beaten Siqsa, Issun was acting strange and Grezig had left. It caused so many emotions within her that she couldn't sort out. The worst one was confusion and hurt from Issun being so distant. What had she done wrong?

So what was her go to when she needed relief? Poppy seeds. She found her stash, licked three up and waited for them to hit. When they did she giggled an began to chase her tail, the world spinning out of control and causing her to flop onto her side.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Corvus was just returning from a particularly mind-numbing patrol when he caught wind of Minori nearby. He decided to check in on her and headed that way. When she was in clear view, he caught sight of the wolfess chasing her tail like a pup before gracelessly flopping onto the ground. With a chuckle, he asked, Having fun? Corvus sauntered over and sat down beside her, peering down at the dreamy-headed warrior with a grin. The soft scent of poppies wafted his way, and he could guess why.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori lay very still as the world swayed around her with the hazy, rocking, ebb and flow type of feeling that poppies always gave her. She hummed softly until a familiar scent caught her attention and she turned dreamy, heavy lidded eyes on Corvus. She returned the grin, eyes roaming over his figure for a few moments before she belly crawled toward him and shoved her nose up under his chin, tongue swiping out to lick at the hollow of his throat. "I could be having more fun" she murmured, her voice going low and teasing as the flirtatious comment slipped out before she could stop it. Not that she would stop it when she was like this anyway, where she was normally blunt anyway the drugs released any inhibitions on matters where she normally was a bit hesitant. So unless she was stopped she would add to the flirtatious comment with a few nibbles at his neck, pressed against his chest in an entirely feminine and intimate manner.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She returned his grin, lidded eyes roving over his form sensually. It was odd, and he wasn't sure how to feel about it — but that was only the beginning. Minori crawled closer to him, nudging her snout under his chin not unlike the last time they interacted while she was under the poppy's influence. Like last time, he felt a shockwave travel down his spine from the touch, except it was more intense, now — and that was before her tongue started lapping at his throat. He allowed Minori to do this, though his body went rigid, unsure of what to do and much less of what to feel in that moment.

"I could be having more fun," She murmured seductively, adding in a few tender nibbles on his neck, now. Corvus loved how it felt, but he remained stiff as a statue as he clawed at his mind trying to think of how the hell he was supposed to react to this. A considerable part of him wanted to reciprocate, but how far would that go? He didn't want to do anything... brash, not while she was drugged.

But would he go further if she weren't? Corvus thought about this for a moment, about how much he was growing to care for Minori, how much he enjoyed spending time with her, how much he was enjoying the sensations she was giving him right now. Maybe, just maybe... he would.

But not now.

You could... if you were coherent, He teased, finally deciding that was the course of action he was going to take. Corvus nipped at her ear playfully, his muscles finally uncoiling. Of course, she could just use that as a reason to step up her game. He wouldn't necessarily be against it, but it would certainly test his restraint.

Romanian | English
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
just another normal day. wake up, stretch out, get to work. same old routine as the day before and the day before that. it kept him busy and isolated from the pack and more importantly, away from minori and corvus. work gave him the chance to forget his feelings in the moment. but that wasn’t happening today.

issun had just hunted a hare and was carrying it to the cache when he heard someone. curiosity pushed him forward. he strolled closer and closer until-

issun stopped in his tracks. there she was, showing a great display of affection for him. it made him sick and he didn’t know why. why should he care? minori was free to do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted but... why did it have to be him? he was surprised to feel envy burning in his chest. he couldn’t help but think, why couldn’t it be me?

he ran in the opposite direction, wanting to put as much distance between him and them as possible.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
There was a stirring somewhere in the back of her cloudy mind that said this was wrong. It was an annoying little voice of conscience that said this was not something to do when she could barely control herself. She shouldnt make this choice, not when she was so confused on her emotions. Now when she didn't understand emotions at all because she'd had them buried and numbed for months and months before meeting Corvus. She felt Corvus stiffen against her body but she didn't move, instead continuing her affections until he spoke and she whined with disappointment, sounding so pathetically unlike herself even she stiffened with disgust. His words made her feel the need to defend herself, her face feeling hot beneath her fur like a child being scolded for doing something silly and immature. "You think I'm not-" her words were cut off by the playful nip to her ear and she immediately yipped, clumsily getting to her paws and leaping backwards, eyes focused over Corvus's shoulder and....

and watching Issun run away. Immediately she froze, a feeling of shame rising. "Issun...Issun wait!" she shouted but it was too late, he was gone into the distance. She felt sick to her stomach though she couldn't understand why. She had already admitted that she'd take Corvus as a lover if ever came the opportunity. She definitely had some feelings that were more than platonic. Did she feel the same for Issun? She went over the memories, how she felt comfortable around him, how she felt like she didn't have to always be tough, she could be more than a warrior. She remembered how he had come to the plateau for her, stayed for her and watched over her when she was injured from the bear. She remembered goofing off with him, getting high with him, embracing him. Her heart felt suddenly inexplicably heavy, like when she imagined losing Corvus again. Did she also have feelings for Issun that were more than platonic? She felt the horrifying answer was yes. It was horrifying because she'd realised it too late.

But why had he run? It made no sense to her. Then again she wouldn't nescessarily want to watch a friend try to be intimate with someone else. Was it more than that though? Suddenly she felt angry. Had Issun been hiding feelings? Did he not like her around Corvus? Was that why he had avoided her ever since she had said she was happy Corvus returned? He had no right to promise not to hurt her, then act like she had some disease and then run off when she decided Corvus was good company! Surprisingly all this had gone through her head in the few seconds after she had called after Issun and she focused back on Corvus, now very uncomfortably suddenly sober "Issun saw that...Im sorry. I don't know what that was. I...why would he run? I'm so confused" she sounded broken. She sounded ashamed, hurt, angry and confused all at once.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Minori whined from his teasing, and his nip sliced through her retort, causing her to yip in surprise and pull back. Corvus chuckled, but his smile dropped when he noticed her shocked gaze focusing on something over his shoulder. Instinctively, he whipped around, expecting to see some kind of threat, but it was just Issun fleeing from the scene. But why was he running? If he had such an issue with... whatever it was they were doing, he should have confronted him about it. Coward. Minori called for him, but it was no use; Issun was already too far to come back, now.

He turned back towards Minori when she spoke again, and she apologized and voiced her confusion by Issun's actions. Corvus could hear the hurt and confusion in her voice, backed by anger bubbling just beneath the surface from it all, and it brought a flame to life in his chest. So even she didn't know why he ran, which meant they weren't in any sort of official romantic relationship. He was glad to cross that one off the list, but Issun wouldn't run for no reason. If Minori didn't understand his reason for running, that could mean he had hidden feelings for her. The thought made a growl want to form in his throat, but he swallowed it down.

Perhaps there is something he's not telling you, Corvus said vaguely, not wanting to claim something that wasn't true based on shaky assumptions. He had to bite back the growl that wanted to creep into his voice, surprising himself by how worked up he was becoming over something so insignificant. Was it truly insignificant, though?

Romanian | English
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She had focused her gaze back over Corvus's shoulder, staring at the spot that Issun vanished from like he was still there. She didn't understand and it wasn't due to the poppy haze. When Corvus spoke, it clicked. She wasn't dumb enough to miss what he was trying to say. Issun was hiding something to her, something about how he felt about her and Corvus and it wasn't good. She didn't piece together that the reason was he liked her and was jealous but you couldn't quite expect that from her yet. Instead of feeling better it made her feel worse, it pissed her off and her hackles began to rise slightly. "He's been avoiding me. Before you came back we were close, he was my best friend and got me through injury and sorrow. Now that you've returned he...he hasn't even said hello. I haven't seen him. Until now." her voice was bitter and cold, a good attempt at pretending she was more angry than hurt when inside she wanted to cry.

She turned a flaming gaze on Corvus "Why? Why would he act like this? I opened up to him about why I was upset. Why wouldn't he do the same?" there was the cracking in her voice and a flash of sorrow before suddenly she was on her paws, growling. "He can keep his secrets! He has no right to run away like I just betrayed him. Am I not allowed to have two...two friends?" she hesitated on the word friend, knowing fully well that you didn't nibble on the neck and press yourself against the body of a friend. She stood there bristling and growling, distressed beyond anything she had felt before.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Her hackles rose with her anger, and Corvus listened to Minori explain how Issun had been behaving before. She still didn't understand, and the sound of her voice cracking from the pain Issun was causing her only further fanned the flames within him. Minori recovered with anger in her voice, but he knew it was from how she was hurting.

He should confront you if he has a problem instead of running away like a coward, especially when you trusted him enough to open up to him, Corvus said, a rare dash of anger audible in his voice. This was all too childish for him, and it annoyed him knowing that he was in the middle of it.

She hesitated on the word "friends", and it didn't go unnoticed. It made him think about it. Were he and Minori friends? The bond between them felt... deeper than that to him; deeper than any other friendship he'd been a part of before. Corvus decided to put that question aside, for now. He'd been trying not to say it outright, but he loathed to see Minori so distraught, so he asked, Do you think he has... feelings for you? He cringed inwardly at hearing himself suggest it aloud, for he hated how it sounded, but Corvus believed she should be made aware of this possibility. Minori would be able to tell far better than he could.

Romanian | English
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At Corvus's response it seemed as if the anger left in a rush, causing her to visibly deflate. She looked at him, eyes still flaming with anger though it was more a simmering flame now. He understood why she was angry and from the tone of his voice he was also angry, she assumed at Issun and not her. "Exactly...It's as if he doesn't hold the same trust in me that he expects me to give him" she said in a calmer tone. 
The second question made the anger leave her completely, leaving her sitting there wide eyes and looking quite flustered and confused. For a few moments the princess, the young woman, the innocent untouched girl that lay tucked deep beneath the warrior shell was revealed.

"No he couldnt...I mean... he's never said anything" she whispered. Her mind raced and she thought it over, how he had been acting ever since Corvus came home. How Issun had suddenly started acting strange the moment she defended Corvus and explained why he had left. Issun....liked her? Why hadn't he said something instead of avoiding her and causing her to feel awful for the past few days? The most important question was did she like him back? She pondered over the feelings she did hold for him, then over the feelings she held for Corvus. For Corvus her heart raced, she grew flustered whenever they touched, she wanted to be around him often and he was never far from her mind. For Issun she enjoyed his company, she felt at home when with him, there was a feeling of safety and gentle warmth but nothing electric and physical, nothing so intense as with Corvus. "he's such a good friend...I really do care for him but he isnt the one I think I do have that type of affection for" she said. Her tone was gentle but so nuetral that she gave nothing away. It was up to Corvus if he assumed she meant him or someone else.

Then the anger was back and the flustered, feminine look to her was gone. She snorted and shook her head "Even if he does, he should have spoke up instead of hiding from me. He missed his chance, he has no right to make me feel bad for...for um...doing what I just did" she stuttered over what to call her attempted seduction. That alone made her anger seem less threatening and more adorable for once. "He's done avoiding me. I'm going to hunt him down and make him talk, even if that means pinning him to the ground!" this she declared fiercely, slamming a paw to the ground.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
PPing Minori at the end upon request & closing the thread. ♥

He nodded at Minori's assertion that Issun didn't seem to trust her as she did him. She lost her flare upon hearing his question, stumbling over her words as she denied the possibility. But was it really impossible? Issun appeared to have a history of hiding his feelings, after all. Minori mentioned having deeper affection for "the one", who Issun was not, but who was? Was it... himself? It was Corvus' turn to be in denial. She probably would have worded it differently if she were talking about him... right? Or was she simply in denial of that, too? Corvus wasn't a conceited man, so he didn't assume Minori had to be talking about him while negating the possibility of someone else. But if not him and not Issun, then who? The thought bothered him. Was there a third man involved here? Maybe he was just being ridiculous at this point. Corvus couldn't tell anymore.

His expression remained closed off while he pondered in silence. However, Minori's voice broke him from his thoughts, anger quick to replace the flustered confusion she held before. When she brought up... whatever she'd been doing before, he questioned himself again. But Corvus dashed it away. She was under the influence, Minori never acted that way when fully coherent. She'd been... touchy last time, as well — albeit deceitfully so. With the stomp of her paw, Minori exclaimed her determination to find Issun and get him to talk. He grinned, glad to see that she wasn't too dejected from all of this.

It was then Corvus finally spoke again. Good. I hope things can get sorted between the two of you. Minori agreed with a nod, and with determination in her step, she bounded off after Issun. He watched her go, leaving him with his thoughts, thought he ultimately didn't get anywhere.

Romanian | English