Hushed Willows Missing my keys and my car is here.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
He loved hearing what her father had said about her because it was so much the truth. Lily was one in a million quite literally to Khali. He nodded at her words and chuckled in a good way at the last part of it. Hes very much right, but to me you're always in a good way Khali smiled at her after saying it.

Khali loved that they were growing so close, talking about things that he thought he'd never be able to talk to someone about. When she nestled closer he nuzzled into her fur lovingly. Youll be amazing he whispered to her.

The question had caught him off guard a bit. His eyes wondered to the sky and he let out a "hmmm". Khali had never thought about kids, much less a mate and now he wants to think about kids and has a mate. It used to be a dream for him an now it's reality. I'd like to think that when we see them, we would know what name fits them he smiled at her as his eyes came down to look in hers. He was honest with his answer and hoped she would be happy with it.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - November 19, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - November 19, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - November 21, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - December 03, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - December 26, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - December 26, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - December 31, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - January 02, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - January 02, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Lily - January 03, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Missing my keys and my car is here. - by Khali - January 04, 2019, 12:51 PM