Arrow Lake We meet again, at last
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He looked in shock, which Aviana could understand. She'd pick shock over refusal or dismissal. She thought then she probably should have asked if he had a mate, or other children... It could upset his life if he did, and claimed Faye at the same time. Her ears perked when he asked if she was sure. That she had a daughter? Yeah, pretty damn sure a creature came out of my vagina. She didn't say that out loud, though. 

She didn't like Faye being called "it" and she opened her maw to correct him, but he did it before she could. It was a fair question, she supposed, seeing as how they didn't know much about each other, and she could have mated with many males around that time. Yes, I'm sure. You're the only I mated with, she confessed. I know this is sudden, but I just thought you should know. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. Like have a relationship with her. Faye hadn't begun to ask questions about her father yet, at least not that Aviana knew about, but she expected it at some point. What she would say, though, she had no idea.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 20, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 21, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 25, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 26, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 26, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - November 26, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Aviana - November 27, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: We meet again, at last - by Howl - December 10, 2018, 11:31 PM