Gilded Bay your body in electric blue
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
a farmiliar feeling started to brew in her chest. a feeling she knew all too well, a feeling she wish didn't plague her constantly. no matter how hard she tried to push it down, it never worked. it bubbled. more, and more. it kept bubbling. it never stopped. she could feel the crumbling, she tension in her ribcage as one of the hardest realities she would ever had to accept would need to be swallowed-- but, as always, she refused. fighting her sickness, she wanted to lay herself down to rest.
i wish i wasn't like this.
stretching her paws in front of her, she dipped her head towards the ground; resting it on her legs with her muzzle slightly pointed downwards. she listened carefully as the man talked about his tongue, his culture. indra. she thought it was a gorgeous name; simple, elegant. one that doesn't have a ridiculous amount of syllables; one not written and spoken in a language so foreign to those who have never been exposed. he spoke about the pressure she had to live up to, the grand fantasies her family had pushed on her since the day she was born.
unfortnately, for her, this was the only life she had ever know. their fantasies were her indentity.
his speech was direct, he hadn't spoken in rhymes or riddles though his tone was passionate. it was caring. his whispers of foreign words whisped through the wind, caressing her ears with their syllables and sounds. she turned her gaze towards him, feeling as if she didn't have the strength to move her entire head from the ground. ,,thank you,'' came her response; short, quick, quiet. she had no idea what else to say-- the chocolate colored wolf had comforted her in such a subtle way, but it was something she wasn't used to.
she wondered if this is what it was like to have someone who genuinely cared about you.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 21, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 21, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 23, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 24, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 24, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM