Mudminnow River Wish I had more time
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as her jaws had closed once more she turned her head just in time to see the feline lunge for her. The pain was immediate but her screams were not. For a few long moments she simply stared, open jawed and beautiful blue eyes wide with terror and shock before the pain sank in and she screamed. Already weakened her struggles were almost non-existent, even her screams fading to dazed whimpers of agony. She stared blankly somewhere off in the distance, focusing on the way the snow glittered in the beams of the sun as the cat had it's way with her. It was funny that she was still alive yet she felt like she was dead, so numb and floaty and detached. Even her thoughts drifted lazily through her mind. Her whimpers went silent and as Zugzwang tore a limb from her body all that she gave in response was a weak shiver and a sharp gasp, pupils dilating so almost all of her pretty blue iris's were gone. She was aware of the sharp, intense and overwhelmingly strong scent of blood, her blood, and the sudden absence of the feline's presence near her. It was the loneliness that hurt the worst, the sudden sharp fear that she wasn't going to be found, that she would die alone and only be found when other predators had picked at her body. She didn't want to be alone, yet she was so so tired....

But no! She wouldn't go yet, stubborn was she that she fought hard enough to be semi alert when one of their newer members found her. He tried to soothe her and it touched her, making her sad that she wouldnt be around to get to know all of their members. "S....sorry I never got to m...meet you" she whispered, her voice the faintest of whispers. Her eyes still stared out at nothing but she knew he was there. She wished she could check on Rannoch again, Or get to know all their new members, or find love, or have pups, or- a shiver ran through her body and she felt herself slipping. Ironically her eyes focused at that last moment and she looked directly at him "R...Rannoch...tell him I said thanks...for..being a g..good friend" she stammered, lips curling up slightly as the icy cold turned to warmth and then suddenly she was gone. Her paws twitched once and then her eyes glazed over, the gleam of life turning into the frosty glass look of death.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
Wish I had more time - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - November 23, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Wish I had more time - by Zugzwang - November 23, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Wish I had more time - by Tarot - November 30, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Wish I had more time - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - December 06, 2018, 10:21 PM