Blacktail Deer Plateau slow dancing in the dark
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
his eyes flew open when he heard her in the entry way. he didn’t want to face her at first. fear and anxiety caused him to go lightheaded. what would she say? what would he say? he had been dreading this day, he wasn’t ready for this. but there was no turning back now.

curled up with his back still facing her, he answered, “little bit,” with a voice weak with drowsiness. there was a long pause and he thought that that was the end of it, but then she got down to the point. when she reminded him of the day with corvus, he coiled in on himself. he couldn’t stand it any longer. he just wanted to forget about it entirely but it just kept coming back.

then she told him about opening up and how he wouldn’t do the same. the quiver in her voice hurt him. he never wanted to bring pain onto minori, yet he seemed to do just that. “i would’ve,” he whispered, finally raising his head to look over his shoulder. “but i couldn’t do it, not for this. i didn’t want to hurt you, but i did. i’m sorry minori.

and then she acknowledged the elephant in the room. do you like me issun? as more than friends? he looked down at his paws. they were shaking, to his surprise. never before had he felt so lightheaded and fragile. he wanted to weave his way around this, but there was no use of doing so. no more running, no more hiding. he just had to say, “yes.

silence. he immediately regretted saying that one word. confessing his affections had never been a problem before but this held more weight. “i’ve fallen for you,” he spout out of impulse. well, there was no taking it back now. issun turned around to look her in the eye. his expression was full of worry. “you came into my life when i was at my lowest point. you helped me find happiness when i thought i never could. you made me feel safe and wanted. i would do anything for you.” he averted his gaze, afraid to see her reaction. “i’m in love with you, minori.
Messages In This Thread
slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 23, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 09:31 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by Minori - November 24, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: slow dancing in the dark - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 01:30 PM