Stavanger Bay let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing
3 Posts
Ooc — mads
There was a peaceful calmness that rode on each and every wave as it rolled - they would stretch and tumble and yet it would always go back to where it belonged. As she stared at it longer, she began to wonder what had caused the movement in the first place - had it been some diety? Perhaps the legends were true, once upon a time. The monsters that lurked within the depths; perhaps their breaths were the ones that stirred the current. It was as if it was choreographed: one would rise and then fall, the tendrils of the dramatic dance stretching as far as the eye could see. 

She didn't respond to his response to her own comment, her ear flicked in recognition, however. 

Stormrift, he soon commented and her pale eyes sought out his own mismatched ones and, before long, her attention was pulled to the peak of the surface. As the titan continued on, she shifted her weight, her own ears pivoting forward in obvious interest to whatever was about to unfold. At the question, a twitch of a smile in the most meager of seconds. "I come from the far north, the beauty found here was never in abundance there." In fact, it had been bitter, cold and overall unwelcoming. Despite this area being warmer than back home (was it truly a home at all?) it almost seemed like paradise. She was aware that it was most likely too good to be true.

So she would prod.

"What is Stormrift's purpose?"
Messages In This Thread
let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Navi - November 28, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: let me see the light with the dark trees shadowing - by Navi - November 28, 2018, 07:21 PM