The Sentinels i.viii : who was given a pat on the back
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
This is no phantom, but a wolf. The closer she got, the more apparent it became she's not some rogue looking for camaraderie. Her right forepaw is deformed utterly, skewing her gait. And on the left side of her face is what looks to be an open wound...Wait. No blood. It is a hideous scar, morphing her features into a ghastly grin.

Natjuk need not know her intimately to see she has been through much. He had thought his short life hellish. Think again.

Natjuk. He may not be the nicest guy around but his parents had taught him some amount of modicum. Laughable given his savage youth. Unsure of what to make of her bravado, the warrior holds her gaze calmly. He will not react violently so long as she is amenable. In her tired state, he doubts she is much of a threat anyway.

No, I do not live here. A community that will cultivate his vehemence...Is there a pack like that around here, he wonders.
Messages In This Thread
i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - November 28, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - November 30, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - December 01, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - December 01, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Natjuk - December 07, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: i.viii : who was given a pat on the back - by Maegi - December 07, 2018, 02:02 PM