Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
i put helix on ppc so please skip her! can probably do free posting/no rounds if you want since there’s so many!

it is tux that she sees first. standing in the drageda feeling, watchful, and she lifts her head a little. another wolf, grey and black, comes up from behind him and stands nearby. she can’t see the defining freckles of to know who he belongs to but she doesn’t draw much attention to herself that she’s already gotten.

before she gets close to them, however, she sees helix and ephraim coming from the left. she turns to them, distracted from her son and the other child she can only as i’m is dio’s. she’ll find out later, but behind the other two is someone she doesn’t recognize. a new member for her to talk to? she doesn’t care to do any of that now but if he wants in, she’ll entertain the notion briefly.

vercingetorix shows up a few minutes later, coming to her side, and robin shortly after. blixen and dio next and she turns to them, a slight smile of greeting and short nod of her head, but she clears her throat as she’s cleared for an audience. eventually, she’ll get all the wolves together and talk about what happened but for now she’s thankful for a welcoming home.

”the wolves that attacked maungeda are dead. they had plans to advance to trigeda all the way to here,” she tells them. if they’d taken maungeda, and trigeda failed to defend them, they’d have continued their way to sangeda, then here and if they’d taken one on their own, did they have a chance being taken by surprise? her jaw tightens at the thought but her weary bones assure her she’s home and safe and the threat is gone for good. ”eske, étoille, and hush decided to stay a while longer and help rebuild,” she goes on to explain. they’d lost a lot between sangeda and trigeda taking on the wolves that took their mountain. ”this is vercingetorix, who’s taken duty as my guard.”

thuringwethil goes quiet then, looking around. she does not mention ephraim or robin. the other wolves know who they are and she steps a little to the side to look at them and though she doesn’t mention it, she’ll be glad to have all her children in one place again.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Antumbra - December 05, 2018, 07:10 AM