The Sentinels What I shouldn't do, I will
109 Posts
Ooc —
Sometime within the past few days he had decided to return to Grezig and give her his loyalty. Between the gentle and friendly male Govinda and the level headed Grezig, he figured he would fit in more with the latter. He also made note that as the days grew colder and less food was to be found he grew increasingly more agitated as time went by. His interaction with the scarred girl he had so fondly named Grim was proof of that. What made this sudden decision so difficult was that he had absolutely no idea where Grezig and Siege had gone after leaving that forest.

He walked upon the beach, choosing the sandy grounded place as his last haunt before he would go off in search of the pair when he spotted a vaguely familiar lumbering form upon the sand ahead of him. It took a moment for him to realise that this was a brute from the foursome that claimed they had worked so hard to mark up that forest. "Is this trip to the beach more hard work?' he called from behind the brute, lips quirking up in that asshole type smirk he always wore when he knew he was being a dick.
Messages In This Thread
What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 03, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 06, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 06, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Laroche - December 07, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: What I shouldn't do, I will - by Midar - December 07, 2018, 11:15 PM