Phoenix Maplewood you gave me no warning--took me by surprise
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
beep boop set for the 1st

It had been more than a week since she'd gone to Morningside, and Sunny's scout hadn't yet shown up at the willows. Either they were lost, or no scout had been sent at all. Given the state of the pack when she had last been here, she was thinking it more than likely was the latter. No matter--

Lily set off on a brisk but clear day, tail wagging with excitement. She was excited to bring new faces to Elysium. She just hoped they enjoyed it as much as her. She knew all too well how terrifying and sad it was to leave an old home, but the promise of newness. . . It was exhilarating, no?

The blackbird stopped at the border and let out a howl, gently insistent. She was several steps ahead of herself--and everyone else--with excitement. They might not even be ready to leave, yet.

@Sunny @Aviana 
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
For my timeline, gonna set this after Sunny tells Aviana of the merge. Also, very quick post.

The howl rang out, and Aviana was quick to change her direction to head towards the borders. Her tail was held high, but waved in a friendly manner as she came to a stop a few yards away from the stranger. Hello, I'm Aviana, Beta here, she introduced. How can I help you? she asked.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
A wolf that wasn't Sunny came to greet her, an older woman with vivid eyes against an agouti pelt. Lily blinked at her, smiling, and dipped her head in response. Hallo, my name is Lily, she said softly, tail swishing behind her. I come from Elysium. I spoke with Sunny in the past quarter-moon or so about giving your family a place to stay. He said he needed to talk with the others, first.

She widened her eyes slightly in question, gazing kindly at Aviana. Has he done so, yet? the blackbird asked. He said he might send a messenger, but no one has come.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The other female was quite friendly, to Aviana's relief. As soon as she mentioned Elysium, familiarism shined in her eyes, and she nodded. He did inform the pack, yes, she confirmed. We're not exactly set yet on who is coming and who isn't, she admitted. But, Sunny did say you should expect us within the next two weeks. She hoped it wasn't rude to keep them waiting, but the leaders of Morningside wanted to make sure their family had enough time to do what they needed to before they left this territory behind. Thankfully, they weren't moving far. I apologized we didn't send a messenger sooner, but with so few here, it was difficult to let someone leave, even for just a day, she explained.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily shook her head quickly, trying to keep the other's anxieties at bay. No apology necessary, she insisted gently. I was just worried, is all. From what Sunny described, things don't sound good here. Elysium's your neighbor, and we want to help in any way we can. If she were closer to Aviana, she would have touched her muzzle to the brown shoulder. As it was, she merely smiled.

Well, if that's all, then I will keep watch for you at the borders, Lily continued. Since we are a sanctuary, it's okay to walk right in--but I would appreciate a howl in advance, and so would my co-leaders. She grinned, wagging her tail. Just so you don't stumble over me during a midday nap, she added cheekily.