Shadowwyn Moor o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Oh, so he is a healer, not just a lover of green things. That makes him doubly intriguing--and the intrigue then triples when he mentions his friend. There is nothing but a slight widening of her eyes to betray her surprise; her face otherwise remains impassive, though the ghost of a smile curves her lips. When others spoke of the Melonii resemblance, they often mentioned the eyes. Is it the eyes, now?

Really? Megara asks, settling slowly down on her haunches and curling her silver-spangled tail around her paws. How fascinating! Tell me his name. I want to know about my young doppelganger, she says with mirth in her voice, though she does not openly laugh, yet.
Messages In This Thread
o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 09, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 09, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Alarian - December 10, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - December 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: o, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:44 PM