Ravensblood Forest this place is right where you need to be
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
don't worry about it! <3
her step syncing with the male next to her, circling around the odd-looking trees, the peppered wolf inhaled the scent of the 'blood' dripping off of the tree. he was right, it definitely didn't smell like blood, but what else... was it? the canine wrinkled his nose at the smell, seemingly trying to make sense of it as well. the itching continued as she rubbed her cheek against the bark of the tree, whimpering a little as she scratched. what... was this? she was at a loss, for many things in this forest, but the trees were what reall interested her.

she circled around next to him, also sniffing the not-blood-- it was so sweeeeeeet. surely something this sweet-smelling couldn't be harmful... right? flora was lost on her, honestly. the shuck didn't know anything of the greenery that peppered the earth although she thought she should-- but the skies, the clouds were her domain. she was perfectly content, the ground might have made her a little uncomfortable anyway. she moved around to flank eastwood on his left, asking him a question ,,what do you think it is...? maybe it's... food? for insects... perhaps?''
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 09, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 10, 2018, 05:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 10, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 13, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 19, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 19, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - December 28, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - December 28, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - January 08, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - January 15, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 01, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Amatsu - February 10, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: this place is right where you need to be - by Eastwood - February 26, 2019, 01:37 PM