Jade Fern Grove if you really listen, then this is to you
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the man stumbled over his words for a short while before being able to articulate what he wanted fully-- but once he did, he got going. he told her about the territory, the unforgiving rushing water of the creek they call home-- and although it sounded nice to her, she was far more interested in the man himself. she listened to him intently; leaning in slightly more, twitching her ears as the words fell from his lips into the frigid air. she noticed his tongue moving along his maw as his descriptions reached her imagination; she'd never lived near water, really, she would be clueless as to what to expect from such an enviornment... but she didn't really care. she'd cross that bridge, if she ever came to it.

as his words came to an end, velvet took a few beats to consider. sure, she enjoyed being alone & having her own free will... but being in a pack could open multiple new doors for her; a whole new world could be held in her paws and she could feel it in the tips of her claws. after some careful & thoughtful pondering within herself, her response came. ,,well... if you'd be willing to show me there, i'd be more than willing to join you-- i'm not very good at fishing but on the ground i'm fantastic.'' there was no reason to sell herself short, however she was hesitant to mention that she had assassination training. not the biggest fan of shedding unneeded blood, but she could prove to be a valuable asset to such a pack if something were ever to go terribly wrong. she swayed her tail and locked her gaze with his, wanting to make sure she made her interest obvious.
Messages In This Thread
if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 11, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 14, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 15, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 15, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 16, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 16, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 16, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 16, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 18, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 18, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 19, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 19, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Soltero - December 30, 2018, 08:14 AM
RE: if you really listen, then this is to you - by Velvet - December 30, 2018, 04:44 PM