Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
There were times like this that just felt immensely frustrating for him as well. Was it just a factor of age, where he could see the big picture and nobody else did?   Guess that's a no.  Sigh.  How did he rephrase this then when she was far more impatient than he counted on?  Would she understand after it was all said?

The border thing wasn't the full reason for the demotion. --  Niamh was unclear on some details about what happened.  But I think Colt probably heard something about his sister Wanted to... interrogate {ask questions} and stepped in front of youYou ran into himIt was stupid, yes But I don't think it was anything but an accident.  Though he was honestly kind of afraid she'd think otherwise.  When it came to Blackfeather, her kill first, ask questions later wasn't exactly up for debate.  

While you uhSlept.  Not a clue how to say "got conked over the head and knocked out."  She exiled Colt and told him to go kill that Blackfeather or not come back because of what he did.  She said that her reaction was probably because of what happened with Screech.  That remembering it made her overreact, make bad decisions.  That she was afraid of you ending up like him.  Which wasn't reasonable nor the normal way of going about things.  He hoped she'd see that.

She called for help, but not RavenAfter I got there she chased after Colt -- didn't want to lose him after all.  She looked kind of panicked at the whole thing.  It wasn't normal, it wasn't chasing after them to help.  -- Questions, or on to today?  He probably looked a little frazzled and still concerned at this point.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Quixote - December 16, 2018, 12:43 AM