Heron Lake Plateau She never picked up the phone.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Holy shit, “Well buck me backwards,” the slanted toned of the Aussie scaffolded between the pair. He wasn’t prepared in the slightest for her to show, but he wasn’t gonna let the opportunity go to waste. Swiftly bringing himself to a stand, a muscled body greeted the dame, thick muscles of steel unraveling under a coat of bluegrey black coal and choicy ivory. But those jade eyes were what lay on that svelt body of hers, and it gave him nothing but relief her coming so close so unwillingly. Goddamn, he couldn’t wait to get to work on her-

Ain’t you just the most darlin dime I’d ever laid my coins on,” he grinned a bit at the dark lass. “You look like you’ve packed up and readied for that road ahead; well let’s go, sweet ‘art. Got a gift for ya once we git goin’.” A wink daringly slid her way as he prepared himself to take his luck and bring it with him. He didn’t know what the dude’s names were, and while that was the point, he knew how to find them. And maybe, if he was good and quick, maybe, if she made it back and didn’t get her arse snatched up, maybe, she’d like her gift. So much could happen -that’s why he had to be quick.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 04:56 PM