Heron Lake Plateau She never picked up the phone.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
He stopped as soon as he heard that ‘no’ leave her lips. Something in him, something much darker than the top of his own blue-black pelt, rose and reared a head full of venomous teeth. Snaking violently up his throat, it choked the charm from his voice, and the question became much less open-minded as some thought it would be. It came out low, ragged, and the ‘r’ curled a bit of a growl that he couldn’t fathom whether it was intentional or accidental. But what he did know, is that if he looked at her, his mind would blank as he would lunge foolishly though those pack borders, snatch her up, and relish her screams as he tore her apart. He would get gunned down by her little mates, aye, but he wouldn’t care. 

Pardon?

He didn’t take ‘no’ too well.
Too many of those going around, nowadays. 
Too many of those coming out of Gwen’s mouth. 

A scarred dome looked over a burly shoulder, too opposes angle to see her fully. Maybe it was for the best that he didn’t. Would give her enough time to enjoy the last seconds of her life before she ended up like Julie.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
Messages In This Thread
She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:03 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 13, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Spooky Camilla - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: She never picked up the phone. - by Stormy Boy - December 17, 2018, 04:56 PM