Barrow Fields i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
Mwe followed dutifully, not knowing what to expect— it would be a shock to him when they finally reached the cliffside, the beach, the sea. To learn what Caiaphas had meant when she said The Sound, for he had never seen the ocean before. Never even heard of it! But until that moment, he was as a leaf in the wind, following the coywolf's lead and pondering with amusement that his life would lead him here, to join forces with a mixed breed and on such a whim.

Already, he felt a kinship to the coywolf. That was unexpected, too; but her way of communicating was familiar and instantly comfortable. Loyalties had yet to truly form, of course, and trust was tenuous between them at best— but this was the beginning of something, and he felt a shifting in his heart.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 10:32 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i am not your carpet ride, i am the sky - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:14 PM