Ankyra Sound i'll get on all by myself
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He had been doing his best to get to know the beach, the cave, and the forest in equal measure. His route tended to lead away from the cliffside with the trees though; something about their interwoven shadows bothered him. The prospect of being caught in the dark. He marked a few spots by the caves when he found the scent of Illidan clustered around it, and emerged in to the light afterwards, spotting Caiaphas a few leagues away.

His gait hadn't improved but he didn't anticipate anything drastic; if he'd wanted to be healed he would have stayed with the lost, rather than falling in with his compulsion to return to this place. He worked his way along until he came to where he'd spotted Caiaphas, and then tried to follow after her - the path evidenced by her strong scent. As she went ahead, he followed, leaving his own either by rolling in her marks or by layering his urine atop the patches she left.

There were probably better uses for his time, but he wanted to be useful and vigilant in case they had more trespassers.
Messages In This Thread
i'll get on all by myself - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by RIP Firefly - December 13, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: i'll get on all by myself - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 10:57 PM