Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
:D <3 !! I have no idea how this will go, but here we go haha! <3

For a moment he thought her a spectre - hellish, and otherworldly, the figment of a fractured mind. She had to be. Those days - weeks - underground.. they had done something to him. And hadn't he seen her ghost in the shadow of the tunnels, her apparition hidden in the chasms of the earth? Surely this was the same.

Yet he couldn't convince himself. Her countenance was too long-lasting, her wicked mass, too concrete, to be anything but real - and she snakes toward him through the snow until she stands before him as real as she was on the night he first met her.

He has half a mind to run, but he is unable, and not for the reasons he once imagined. For how often has he dreamt toward this day? Toward her bloodied fall as he finally brings her to justice, finally covers the expanse of his sins, finally throws this sordid demon to rest. Every regret and every mistake is wrapped up in the sheer existence of her, and yet..

"Caiaphas." He is supposed to feel angry, to mirror the fray of her hackles with the sharp spike of his own, and he wants to - but he sees something buried in the ferocity of her stare, a hardness, that stops him, and he wills his guarded voice to touch the air. "It's been a while."
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM