Sun Mote Copse the shrike to your glorious thorn
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He watched the light play through the specks of ice for only a few more moments, and when the stranger introduced herself his interest was quickly drawn away from the scenery. Redhawks — like Bat, then? His gaze lit with a curious glow as he looked her over again. Bat had been quite young, and he wondered if it was this girl's sibling; assuming because of Wildfire's size that she was quite young.

I'm living in the mountains east of here, at a place called Boartusk Heights. He spoke the name with some pride but did not elucidate - he could share that he claimed it, but without further backing he did not think it mattered. My name is Tulimaq. I've heard of your plateau - a smoke-faced girl told me about it. He watched for a reaction, and before Wifi could say anything to agree with (or refute) his statement he said, —your sister I assume.
Messages In This Thread
the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Tulimaq - December 17, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: the shrike to your glorious thorn - by Wildfire - December 17, 2018, 11:53 PM