Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Others had already reached the heart of the fray well before him. Rusalka kept coming, but Drageda met them in turn.

The tangle of chaos near Heda had his focus, first, naturally. But when more Drageda joined that vicinity, he began to skim for all else, and the bigger picture--because he did not intend to have them overlook anything even in this outright mess that had erupted around them. He smelled blood, urine--fear, and struggle, too. With a glimpse he saw Artaax quartering off a stranger from the rear, and while it was tempting to run down the familiar face of the accented woman he had already seen off from their boundaries once (a thought that would be intensified knowing she swung for his son then too), he trusted those close to Heda to have that under control as well before he was another body in the mess of it. Between the barriers Vercingetorix and Eastwood presented, plus Tux, Easy, Etoille, and Ephraim adding in.. on top of Silkie, Dacio, and Heda there. He didn't doubt them an ounce.

Things changed when Blixen and Mallaidh (and Opalia) arrived with another wolf, who evidently struck as familiar to the black-capped coywolf Rusalka followed, if her words were of anything to trust. Pending this turn of events, he pivoted away from the main fray of battle and gathered his strides after her to potentially intercept the shit she was sure to start there. She went quick for the newly arrived group and so he chased after, flattened out with teeth first, before more hell could break out around her. Dacio was coming hot on her heels too, he realized a little belatedly, while Dio's approach came more perpendicular; their end-goal was the same however: Caiaphas, and hopefully before she could reach Blixen, Mallaidh, and Opalia.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Dio - December 31, 2018, 01:47 AM