Whitewater Gorge important renewal information enclosed
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Well then we wouldn't be strangers anymore, would we? she teased, deciding this one would have to earn the name by listening to her batshit crazy plan. I been thinking a lot about how it's pretty weird that we as a species think we've got to attach ourselves to one wolf of the opposite sex for our entire lives. Who ever made up that rule, anyway? Let me tell you, one wolf cannot provide all the things I'm looking for. Not only that, but I've watched my own mom raise litters, and it is tough as shit work. Wouldn't it be easier if the whole pack was involved? And wouldn't they be more likely to help if everybody was loving everybody... if ya know what I mean?

Cyclone let a beat of silence fill up time, then shook her head. Sounds pretty crazy, doesn't it? I think it might work though. With the right wolves. She knew Grayson's lot never would have gone for it. They were dead-set on the idea of the one-to-one ratio of males and females. I think having leadership is good, too... but what if... what if membership got to come in and offer advice on occasion, too? Seems like all the packs I've been in, the leaders act all high and mighty and can't stand the thought that somebody else might do a better job.

She was mainly thinking out loud here, but she felt like all these things had some merit. Maybe it was time to break out of that traditional mold and seek out something new.
Messages In This Thread
important renewal information enclosed - by Cyclone - December 18, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Kazimir - December 18, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Cyclone - December 18, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Kazimir - December 18, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Cyclone - December 22, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Kazimir - December 22, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Cyclone - December 27, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Kazimir - December 30, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Cyclone - December 31, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Kazimir - January 11, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: important renewal information enclosed - by Cyclone - January 14, 2019, 07:11 PM