Overture Downs I smell your fear, I smell your fear
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His eyes found the form that watched him. His mouth hung agape and his tongue darted out to swipe the spittle from his lips. He hadn't seen anyone since losing his Aure. He hadn't spoken to anyone but himself.
But now, he can chance himself something to play with -- and eat.

"Well hello, stranger," he started, voice soft like waves reclaiming the sand it deposited. He rose, unfurling gangly, dampened limbs that carried him closer to his new friend. His head lowered, haunting eyes watching the man. He stared back.
Boring.

He waited a heartbeat before again sidling closer. watching the man's face, trailing to his ears then neck. The earthen ruff there looked beautiful. It wouldn't go amiss against the ground. Hidden in the undergrowth. He grumbled softly, showing that he is pleased. May it be something the man said? Rakk wasn't listening. Just drinking in the being that seemed to have risen from the ground.
He smiled, then tipped his head back to laugh shrilly, the sound weaving through the trees around them. 
"Crazy"Sane."
Messages In This Thread
I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 18, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 19, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 19, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 20, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 08:13 PM