Overture Downs I smell your fear, I smell your fear
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
In one boisterous motion, the mood shifts. Cuspids arc delicately around the jugular, pulling loose skin tight. Natjuk can feel his pulse; how it quickens under the boorish clamp of his fangs. Precisely like all the prey he's ever killed.

The whine might as well have fallen on deaf ears, too taken in by the oscillation against his teeth.

Words retract from a killer's repose.

How his voice grates as if in the throes of coitus nettles Natjuk. On the precipice death and he still won't cease prattling, making not one bit of sense! Was it the lack of eye contact betwixt them? Did he think him incapable of killing? Spellbound by the pulsations against his fangs, Natjuk spares him then and there. Lucky blighter.

His grasp grows viselike, restricting his airway. Struggling about will kill. With that ever-looming threat, he trusts this madman to have enough self-preservation to stand still. Let nature do the rest and put his yakking to bed.
Messages In This Thread
I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 18, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 19, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 19, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 20, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 08:13 PM