Overture Downs I smell your fear, I smell your fear
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
As minutes tick on by, lethargy settles in. Isolation and frost has frayed his vigilance. As such, his hold slackens. That is when the beast comes back alive, jumping, yipping, and jostling his tired body. His grip is now scant, his mouth full of naught but silver hair.

Natjuk strives to take him by the throat in one last attempt to quell him - forever, this time. But the other is agile in retaliation, kicking at his face with paws. The sensation of travel-worn paws slapping his face is enough to make him flinch. A snarl rips free. Natjuk snaps but fails in snagging anything.

What a fool! As if there is truth to his spiel. He can be unmade. Easily.

Natjuk charges after him, enlivened by his withdrawal. That slim build and those long limbs are of some use, it seems; the escapee is nimble on his feet, eluding the snag of slavering fangs on his hind end and putting some distance between him. Natjuk is not a speedy creature. At all. But the sight of the fleeing wolf has struck a fuse within him; igniting the most primal parts of his psyche. He gives chase, coming upon him and snapping loudly at his back thigh.

He will not stop until his prey stumbles or flees this forest.
Messages In This Thread
I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 18, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 18, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 19, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 19, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 20, 2018, 04:27 AM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 20, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Rakk - December 21, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: I smell your fear, I smell your fear - by Natjuk - December 21, 2018, 08:13 PM