Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey frowned when she failed to wake him at first. She'd thought he would've popped right up at the invitation to an adventure, but it seemed not. Thinking she likely needed to be a little louder, she was just leaning in when Breccan bolted upright and she ducked backward in order to avoid getting clocked in the chin by his skull.

"Yeah, I can see that," Liffey commented with a laugh, shaking her head, "You apparently are quite the heavy sleeper." She grinned as her heartbeat slowed back to normal. "I was just asking if you wanted to come on a little late night adventure with me," she reiterated hopefully.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - January 04, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM